Not much has changed since my last update as far as the baby goes. She still doesn't have a name, but we do have a crib & dresser. Mind you they are still in boxes sitting in seperate rooms. One of these days we'll unpack them, but until then we have plenty of time because we have a bassinet!!
We now go weekly to see the doctor until she comes, which is only 4 weeks away...less then a month now at least according to her due date of the 19th. Doc doesn't say much, but what I do know is she's facing head down and I'm normal. Maybe this week I'll ask if he can guesstimate how big she is.
We did start our pond up last week and MAN is it nasty!! I'm trying to figure out how I can still get in the pond and clean it to a degree without bending over the whole time. So basically I need to find a stool that I don't care if it gets slimy and wet. As far as we can tell we've only lost 2 fish during the winter. The fish have grown too!! Even our 3 itty bitty ones we had in the top pond survived!! Maybe this winter we'll leave the filter on so it isn't quite as nasty.
Any suggestions as to how to avoid slimy algea growing as quick or how to clean a pond without catching all the fish? Really any advice would be lovely as we're too stubborn to take classes or get an actual book that tells you how to do things. We'd rather take the unkown path for things!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing good. There are fish that eat algea.
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. Nine days!! That's awesome! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment