Lately I have been thinking about one of my childhood friends, and whats more odd is I've been dreaming about this friend. For some who don't know it is a very RARE thing for me to remember my dreams. But over a couple of weeks this friend has been stuck in my head.
I finally broke down and started searching for him online. Round-a-bout way I found his blog. From reading his blog I can determine the he is fine and no worries. But do I really take the leap and find a way to talk to him. Tell him thanks for being my friend in elementary school when I needed one and that he's been on my mind? In order for me to do that I was going to contact his folks who may or may not remember me but they'll remember my Da so they might give me his information. But still the debate within my head, do I contact or be a silent visitor?
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment