So I am enjoying Skype. Had to download it for work and now I think its okay.
The cool part about it is yes, you can have video calls if you have a video camera attached to your computer. If you don't you can chat to them like instant messaging. It also has games that you can play for free!!
The downside...I play a lot of Majjong. This is a fun and VERY addictive game for me.
But the best part is...are you excited yet...its FREE!! Absolutely positively free!!
Granted there are options on it that you can pay for. Like you can call from Skype to a landline phone...but that costs! Or you can have your chat messages continue onto your cell phone...yet it costs again.
Otherwise, its pretty darn cool! And really if you have a camera, very fun to talk to people on the other side of the world! I've already chatted with Paulo in the Brazil office. Nice guy too!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment