We're Alive!

Oct 25, 2010
Just a quick note, stating that we are all alive still.

Yes it has been a while, yes some things are still hectic, yes Tori is sleeping somewhat better at night, no she still hasn't rolled over.

She has however laughed, it is the most precious thing ever!! She LOVES to grab hair, stick her tongue out, kick her legs, suck on my mugs straw!?! and she is doing better at eating her cereal.  We are now doing cereal twice a day, once in the morning around 10 and again at night around 7:30.

A few things of happiness, aside from Tori;
 - Tori was blessed on October 17th!!
 - We made Salsa!!
 - We made Salsa almost all on our own (we had to call the Experts for a few things) Thanks Mom & Dad B
 - We have 29 pints of Salsa
 - Oh, wait we have 28 pints (we ate one last night)
 - We're hoping to make more this week if our loving farmers are able to grab a box for us!!
 - Halloween is a few days away and we're still in search of a costume (or deciding what we're doing)
 - Realization that we HAVE to celebrate holidays now has hit...dang I need decorations!!
 - Sleep is slowly coming back to all of us
 - Work is asking I come back Full Time in January (this scares me for Tori's sake)
 - On the hunt of a good day care or other possibilites 2 - 3 days a week for beloved Tori (this makes me sad )
 - We've decided to take a week off in November!!!

Thanks for listening to my wee rant of the happenings at our house, I realized it had been a couple of months and thought I'd better list something while I had the chance.

Laters

1 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Yea, thanks for the update