Happenings at our House

Aug 26, 2010
Some things have stayed the same, some things have changed.

Of course part of the change has been Tori.  We went to the doc today as I thought she might have an earache because she has been grumpy & pulling on her ear.  Which is not normal for her.  So, I learned that she weighs 12.8 pounds, is 23 inches long and has a head measurement of 39.5; not entirely sure what the head measurement is in, but there ya go.  Those are her stats.  And, good news is she is perfectly healthy and just going through a phase.

Another change has been a sad one of late.  Over the last week and a half most of our fish have died.  As of today we have a whopping 2 left alive and I think one of them is on its last fin.  Not sure what it is that truly was the death bringer to our fish.  It could have the chemical I put in the top pond to kill the string algae, it could have been my failure to clean it weekly like I used to (dang child taking up all my time), or it could have been the combination of having 3 snakes invade their territory too.  Not sure if the snakes would have done anything to them or left anything bad in the pond...but whatever the cause, death is visiting the pond. 

Otherwise, we're doing good. Tori is enjoying the day she spends with Gramma & Grampa once a week, as well as visiting with Miss Heather for half a day each week, not to mention the half day of just her & Daddy time.

Until the next chance, I hope as is well with everyone and just know we love you and miss you all.  Sorry, but we have become hermits!!




Look Ma, I can Drive!!!

1 comments:

Susan said...

She is precious! And so beautiful!