Two Month Check-up

Jul 5, 2010
We had our two month check up last Friday, which is hard to believe the time has gone by so quickly. Doc said everything looks good and he has no concerns. Even with her being tall and skinny. She is 23" tall, weighs in at 10 pounds and 4.5 ounces. Her head however is still tiny coming in at 14.5 inches. Apparently her head size is 8% of what is considered average. Her height is 78% and weight is 41%. So...we have a model on our hands!! Just wait until she's older!! She also had her first round of shots. Which went okay but she didn't want to move her leg that had two shots in it.

As far as home goes, life is good. I've thoroughly enjoyed staying home & just being mom. A little scared as I go back to work tomorrow and I'm not sure if or how much they'll let me change my schedule. So I now worry about if I need to find a day care in case I have to be in the office three days vs the two I'm hoping for. The other question going in my head "Is the offer from neighbors real or just for show?!?"

Here's hoping that we figure things out and it all works out without going to day care.

I do have to say...thank you grandparents for being able to help watch on a weekly basis!! We appreciate it so very much!!

0 comments: