Since I do have family asking about my work...mainly my folks & sis, I thought it'd be something to write as I haven't done anything forever...okay for a couple of weeks.
I am now in the long commuting land. But, for now its only 2 days a week that I commute to Draper and even then, its later in the morning so I don't deal with rush hour. Same thing with the drive home. So basically my work hours are from 9 to 3:30 for now on Monday and Wednesday.
The rest of the week I work at home, which is awesome!! I can be totaly lazy and be in scrubs & tshirt all day or I can get decent clothes on if I venture out of the house. Currently it is enabling me to do some projects I've wanted done. But I'm still setting up the office downstairs, so in the meantime, we still have remnants of our old office upstairs...
(Anyone want a desk? or an Entertainment center? If so holler!)
Its all good, when the guys, I work with 3 guys in the office, when they are out of town I get to stay home the whole time. And they are trying to make sure that I'm happy, which is really neat because I haven't really had a boss that wanted verbally noted to keep me happy so I stay, and these guys have!
Anywho, thats all I have about work for now....they've just been really good to me since I've changed divisions within the Layne.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I am excited and perhaps a tad okay a lot jeoulous. You deserve the best since you are the best.
sounds like things are going well. glad to hear it!
Post a Comment