I have a horrible addiction to the cutest little dessert called Bliss Bites...or I lovingly call them my bon bons. I found them in Sams Club one day and thought I'd try it. Who could say no to pomegranate ice cream covered in dark chocolate? Definitely not me! I've been hooked ever since. I even brought a package to work today and I've eaten almost the whole thing! Its horrible because the package actually is 2 boxes that have 6 servings each, but a serving is only 2 bon bons...and you can't really be satisfied after just 2. Sadly I'm up to 10 servings today...but they're so good and evil!!
Just look at them...how can you deny that?

What is one of your downfalls, I have many but currently its the bon bons...my freezer is full of them! Horrible I know!
1 comments:
my oh my, those do look wonderful! i might need to try them...ok i dont NEED to but i probably will anyway! one of my (many) weaknesses (is that how you spell that?) is iced chai tea from starbucks. Its horrible, so expensive, but its just not as good anywhere else and i do love it so! If it wasnt midnight i might go get one now, oh well.
Post a Comment