Requiem to Hair

Jun 3, 2008


We shall not forget you!
Nights blissfully spent warmly wrapped within thy locks.
Wispily flying with each breadth of wind
Tormenting those who have angered us
with direct hits to their heads.

But do not fret, we will meet again
in a few months or years…
Until then, bless you and your new home.
Love Locks of Love as we loved you,
Warm the new heads that you will befriend.
Oh ode to thee hair; whom we will miss!!



Yes I did chop my hair...it used to be near my bum, now it barely hits my shoulders...if it does at all.

But hey! Change is good right? And hopefully somebody can benefit from the chunk of hair I no longer use.

3 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Kudos to you, I've donated multiple times and it is a rewarding feeling being able to give of yourself. I'm sure you look smashing.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Nicole. You have such healthy and thick hair. Anyone would love to have such hair. Hair always grows back so soon.

Mom

angie said...

now you'll have to post a picture of your new look!