Iffy Times

May 13, 2008
Lately it seems like I keep changing my mind. At first I was totally bored with work and so frustrated. Which don't get me wrong, it hasn't changed, I still don't do much with work, but I've come to terms with it and am ok.

At first I was set and determined that if I was offered a new job with my former boss that I'd jump at the opportunity but as of late I really start to wonder...will I really jump or hang out here? Where I'm at with current job I can get away with Murder and still be employed. I can miss work, take days off, come in late, leave early and its not a problem. The guys are very laid back. I can probably even miss a whole week of work and be ok. If I moved to a new job I'd start all over, and more than likely be stuck at work until 5 where now I leave at 4 or earlier if I'm really bored. And its been kinda nice leaving at 4...anywho back to my "iffy" mind. I just can't decide lately as I can see pro's and con's for both jobs.

More than likely I'll still just sit it out and see what happens.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Those sorts of decisions are always so tough for me. I try to weigh things out but then wonder if im playing the 'grass is always greener' game. Best of luck!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Truly a preplexing situation, ultimately you have to decide what is best for you and your family. Good luck and if you need to vent, I'm only a phone call away.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

With your potential girl! You need to go for the gold! Too much of your time is spent at work to just zombie through it. Find something that makes you want to be at work! I know you can do incredible things!

w/love, A. Becky

catherine said...

hey your new background is great, how do you guys do all these fancy things?

I agree, don't settle - do something you like. Life's too short

nicole said...

I cheated with the layout & used the link on Michelle's page to find it. Its only 1 of 4 I found that I liked!!