The drive up was lovely and surprisingly I did not get a headache on the drive!! Normally I do.
Driving up the canyon we saw a quaint cabin that was just beautiful...nestled within a side shoot of the canyon, it truly made me want to live in the backwoods. How fun that would be...mind you this was not the fun part.Further into the canyon you'll reach the reservoir. Just before the reservoir is an old campground site that we cross a creek to reach the property...this mind you is where the adventure began!

Driving into the camp ground we got stuck!! The snow was much deeper then it appeared. If you look closely you can see in the snow the tracks the bottom of our car left. But this adventurous site entertained us thoroughly for an hour and a half! I don't think I've had so much fun playing in the snow before!

Just a few friendly natives that helped free us from the treacherous snow!!
This is a glimpse of the path we made leaving the adventurous site, in reverse mind you! Oh and with me jumping on the back of the car to "add" weight so it might move forward...seriously tons of fun, I suggest all of you get stuck in the snow at least once in your lifetime!
2 comments:
You made me laugh when you said you jumped on the car to add weight. You cute little tiny thing. Sounds like you had fun. Glad you made it out to blog again.
what fun! my boys missed the snow this year!
Post a Comment