Boredom is becoming my new best friend. We like to hang out Monday - Friday between 8 and 4:30. Sometimes Boredom will stay with me all day yet others it leaves me for oh, I don't know a couple of hours.
Sadly I'd love to see Boredome disappear from its frequent visits to me as of late, but I am afraid it will visit all the time for the next couple of weeks, months, who really knows.
Boredom and I have come to an agreement, if Boredom gets to tired of me I'll attempt to recall how to make dish cloths...mainly the beginning and ending is what I have problems recalling. Who knows, maybe boredom let Imagination visit for a couple of hours each day!
7 years ago
6 comments:
I love how you deal with Boredom becoming your best friend. Perhaps you can have a threesome with Imagination or Excitement. Remember, one foot in front of the other is sometimes all we can do. Love you loads. I can come visit or you can visit me and we'll go for a walksie. Only til 4:30 hip, hip, horray, I always thought it was 5.
I ran into your blog on boredom. I love it, and have recently aquired the same friend~ is boredom two timming? JK anyway, great blog...
Sadly I do agree, boredom is a huge two timer fiend.
definitely invite imagination to play - what kinds of books do you like - i can think of a few that might supplant boredom!
or fantasy.....or since I've just been to disneyland, invite one of your favorite princesses for a day at the office. Or heroes.
Ah Boredom, alas he is also a friend of mine as of late. Boredom and Impatience!!! Not a good combo I might add!! I'm so glad you're blogging too!!!
Post a Comment