Lots of Snow

Jan 13, 2008

We had a slight issue with our driveway earlier this week. Somehow the snowplows decided it'd be such fun to plow our street. The sad part, is we had about 6" of snow that became I'd guess 2-3' piled right in front of our driveway. Unfortunately I have a wee car that doesn't go through that much snow and we were stuck out of our driveway until it was cleaned out. 1 1/2 hour later we could actually drive onto our driveway!!


Yay for the snow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that you should register a complaint with the city about so much being in front of your drive... but wait doesnt that extera go through snow good... let it plow a path for the little escort.... good luck next time...DA

nicole said...

sadly at the time our lovely xterra was still in the shop otherwise it wouldn't have been a problem.

Sarah Jean said...

I think that same snow plow driver does the Smithfield streets.

catherine said...

I hope you pretended you were snowed in and had hot chocolate

For now said...

I am ready for spring!!!!