The last 2 days at work have been horribly sad!! To explain, my division had a recent bout of "restructuring"...again! (but thats another story for a different time) The results of this most recent restructuring is not at all what the office expected.My boss and salesman are no more. They were both fired yesterday. Bossman was gone for good yesterday and salesman is finishing a few things up today then he's gone for good. On top of that, one of my favorite drilling supervisor gave his 2 weeks notice today, and one of our best drillers gave his 2 weeks notice, but he notified us last Monday.
My job is currently safe...as far as I can tell that is. So I get to wait out the restructuring and see how things turn out.
Oh, did I mention my new "temporary for now" bossman in charge is also the Da of my helper? Kinda an odd situation to deal with, not to mention what do I tell her on Monday.
3 comments:
My fingers and toes are crossed for you that all will go well. If you need anything let me know. Love you.
Yuck!! im sorry!! hope things turn around soon
me too sadly things are out of my control and I no longer know what is happening with my office. Strange how things happen. my helper who was moved to pt I think is now back to ft since her Da is "temporarily" in charge
Post a Comment