Update

Feb 10, 2010
Sorry I'm horrid at updating lately.  First off, things are going okay.  Both of us have been sick and I'm to blame.  Honestly not sure where I got the cold from but its stuck around for the last 2 1/2 weeks then I gave it to hubby last week.  So we're being sickies together at home...lucky for hubby he can take stuff to help with it where I on the other hand tend to overdose with cough drops.

This last week was a hard one for us as our dear beloved Grandpa passed away.  The graveside services were wonderful and simple.  I don't think I was to great at comforting hubby as its the first for his side and he's gone through 4+ with me.  It helps that we know of the eternal plan and that one day we'll be able to see Grandpa again.

Oh, also we're HUGE slackers.  Two Saturday's ago we actually attempted to look at baby furniture but I was so miserably sick that hubby took pity on me and took me home after only an hour being gone.  Since then we both have been sick and have not wanted to leave the house or do anything.  Maybe one of these days/weekends we'll get our act together.

I've had to reschedule my doc appointment to a week later in hopes that I'll at least be over the cold as they want to do a sugar test and forewarned me that if I tried drinking the "stuff" while sick that it'd more than likely make me ralph.  Since I haven't done that yet I really don't want to experience it, so I took their advice and postponed.

Oh, another cool splurge I guess was my cell wouldn't charge anymore because of pins missing or something, so I had to get a new phone...which meant hubby had to get a new phone too.  So we both opted to go for iphones...they're fun!!

Otherwise, I think that is it for new stuff with us.

4 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Not fun to be sick - sorry to hear you were. Love hearing the updates, keep them coming.

Michelle said...

I was glad you told us about the iphones...otherwise your post would have been full of bummer stuff! :) hope all is well, love you!!

Erica said...

Don't stress about the "stuff" that you'll need to drink before that test. It's not too bad. I always think it tastes like the orange Hi C drink that they have at McDonalds. I kinda like that stuff. Get feeling better soon!

Kayleen said...

I didn't think it was bad either. Tons of Sugar!!! but that's it.