I'm a horrible traveler when I'm on my own. This last week while I was in Canada I ventured maybe 1 mile on my own. That was so I can get a toothbrush that I forgot to pack. I didn't even bring my camera as it was a working trip.
The time there was LONG. It seemed like Thursday couldn't come fast enough. The weather was quite nice while I was there. It sprinkled a wee bit, but overall it was probably in the low 70's where you kinda needed a jacket but not really. I didn't even use the heater in the car I finally got on Monday morning.
Overall, a good trip. There are always the few mishaps to get over, which for me was mainly getting a truck. I think it was a ford Ranger, but when I did get the car it ended up being a chrysler of some sort. Very nice inside too. It came with heated bum warmers!!!
Now that I've been home the last few days it still seems like I'm playing catch-up with work and trying to get adjusted to the additional duties. Eventually I'll feel at ease with it and not fret so much. Give me a month or so which will mean I've done 2 payrolls on my own and then we'll see how I feel.
laters
7 years ago
1 comments:
And we are so glad you're home too!
Post a Comment