But the possible Iris has been blooming. Attached are some of the pictures I've taken of it. We had just one blossom when it was raining, then this last week it had an additional 2 blossoms!!
Our water lilies all have buds that I'm hoping will open this summer. Out of the 3 water lilies we have one is starting to open.
Also last Friday we added rocks to the pond and gave our 13 fishies some hidey-holes. Basically really large slabs of rock across some of the shelves. We did this in 2 corners of the pond so now it can be difficult to find them as they hide under the rocks as well as under the pump...silly fish!!
Below is my attempt at a slideshow of the pictures I've taken this last couple of weeks, sorry kinda long and scattered post, but its how my mind works so you'll just have to deal with it for anyone who reads this.
2 comments:
Your pond seems so great! I'm glad you love it!!
Taking a break from homework for a quick peek at yer fleurs. They look great!
Post a Comment