Crazy Fish!!

Apr 13, 2009
We've officially renamed our living fish....we have two!! For the last two weeks we thought we only had 1 fish left as the other escaped from the cookie jar I had them in.

Long story short, we were going to redo the big pond when the weather was lovely, found only 2 living fish left, stuck them in a cookie jar to keep them contained and safe in the smaller pond...with all the plants too. One day came home to find only 1 fish in the cookie jar and couldn't find the other fish. I thought a cat got it, hubby thought it was under bridge or in pipe or cat got it too...but why not both fish??? After losing the 1 fish we moved the remaining fish back into big pond thinking it would be "safer"...

So this last Saturday,
We went to a movie and when we come home I have a habit of checking on our fish & plants...I know quirky...when I spotted orange in the small pond by Mertle. He's our pet turtle keeping the plants company...and no he's only real to me...but I don't have to feed him. Its GREAT!! What did we find...the missing fish!! Granted we have no idea where he's been the last two weeks but hubby caught him and he is now residing in bigger pond with Lefty.

We renamed our fish too...we have Lefty and Houdini. If you couldn't guess Houdini is our escape artist.

0 comments: