Kimmie's Place

Mar 19, 2009
Some may have not heard, but my awesome sis is painting her house...going through recently announced camera I decided to post some pictures of the first coat of paint done at the house...

As you step in her front door you'd looking at this view
If you walk to the arch and turn around...the door is centered to the left is her fireplace, which is beautiful but sadly I didn't get a picture of it as its covered in plastic to protect it.

The view to the right, lovely windows...I was there the day the blinds were installed, just shortly before I took pictures actually!The colors of one of her bedrooms, or an office, you should ask her and find out...I'm sure she'll be delighted to tell of the remodeling tales.
Another Bedroom, it was so hot in the house the day we painted, that this room's outside wall didn't like the paint...and started crying! Not really, but it is an outside wall and had moisture built up on it we think because of the difference of temperatures inside vs outside. Oh well, another coat of paint!
This is part of the kitchen with a slight view of the hallway paint...its the yellowish color. The kitchen hasn't been decided totally what colors will be done as women are always apt to change their mind at least a couple of times!
Thats all I have of her house...granted I should have put before pics up, but you'll have to pester Da for those...he has them.

0 comments: