Poor Fishies

Jan 13, 2009
Warning...Pictures below are disgusting yet very real & very true...this is what I dealt with yesterday while checking on our fish.



This is...correction, was my beloved "angel" sadly she is no more...sniffle sniffle.




This is one angle of our second large pump...angel was stuck on our small pump.



Here is another angle of our larger pump that kinda shows all the mangled fish...just wait...there's one more!!



Mind you there were two fish stuck like this. Sniffle sniffle, both of them were my precious koi.

I guess the good side is we still have 6 alive! We still have 5 goldfish and Blackeye...our one living koi still.

I've only spent all day today and yesterday thinking of what to do for the poor deceased fish...this is all I've come up with.

Sorry for the gross-out blog today.

2 comments:

angie said...

fish funeral?

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Poor little guys, they lived a good life at least for awhile. What joy they brought while they were here.