Fish Naming

Sep 30, 2008
So, I am a horrible namer of things. I'm desperately in need of help with naming our fish. We have 4 koi that would love to have names and numerous goldfish. Out of the koi, we have 1 larger one that is white with orange spots, but not really round spots over it. Then we have 3 smaller fish, one is kinda silver, another white, and the last is a light yellow.

My thought of a name for the light yellow is banana, because banana's are yellow too!! See why I desperately need the help??

Seriously any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, on a sad note, I think Old Harold (one of our goldfish) died. I don't think he died, he did die, its just his name I think is Old Harold...it was one our friends named and I'm just as horrible as remembering names as coming up with them. But I think I now know what it is the fish have been dying of. Its a disease called Dropsy, or so I think.

Anywho, before I start a novel I'll end since I really truly need help with the naming of our koi as I think they will be the ones that are going to live through the winter. At least I hope they all live, but I think I'll have a better luck and chance with our koi.

0 comments: