Sometimes I really frustrate myself.
Recently I was called to be a Young Womans advisor, along with relief society teacher, oh and don't forget half of the ward activities chairman. Lovely hubby is the other half.
SO with the addition of yw I have the constant desire, urgh, have to moments, whatever you want to call it. But I just HAVE to reorganize my binder that has all my crap in it for church. In doing so I just HAVE to relabel the tabs.
Yet after relabeling, reorganizing, I feel so much better. Its only taken me a couple of weeks to do things, but I didn't have any information for yw until this week. So really its only been a few days since I've been able to reorganize.
Oh well...I admit it, I have an addiction to organization. Do they have a program for that? Please sign me up!
7 years ago
1 comments:
I often laugh at how obsessive my mom & I both are about stuff just like that.
Post a Comment